Goldeneye: Source

Mario

Gin-Choobinest Member
Staff member
007 for N64 as a Source game. It's awesome. Get you some and come play on my server.

Torrent
HTTP

You need Steam and the Source SDK 2007, which will install automatically.

The server browser doesn't seem to work correctly, so add dycus.dyndns.org in your favorites list and it should work.
Of, just open the console (~) and type "connect dycus.dyndns.org".

It's just a plain server with random game modes and simple map rotation, but it's easy to change stuff if we want to.

We should all figure out a time to play if y'all do want to play.

I used to play GE: Source back when it was in Beta 3. It's such a great game. I would totally be up for going back on.

The game is easily licensed to kill pistols on cradle.

Cool. Palmer has it, too. I'll see if I can get SS to play, too. WE NEED MORE MEMBERS

Otherwise, I'd hold off on a game until we get at least four people. Palmer and I played last night and it was pretty fun, but it would be much better with more people.

I played this once ages ago, it was pretty fun. I'd be down to play tonight if anyone else wants to.

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot I was going somewhere with a couple friends. I'm free tomorrow night though.

I have it, but the only time I can play is Friday or Saturday afternoon-night America time (because that's Saturday and Sunday morning for me). I'll probably have a crappy ping, its usually about 300ms on TF2.

Back