Giving away some stuff

XCVG

ModRetro Legend
EDIT: GONE

I have some stuff that I don't want to keep around, but it might be of some use so I don't want to toss it. You pay shipping and it's yours.

Bits of NES

a3ccnn.jpg

You get everything in the picture (except the screws are in a plastic bag instead of the cream cheese container). Includes the case (minus the front door, which I never had), most of the shielding, part of the RF box, cart slot (probably bad), power and reset button assembly, a random 12V power supply, half-wired regulator, and some bits of wire. Maybe some other pieces too, I dunno. All the actual functional bits are in a NES project I haven't posted here yet.

GameCube

2emkcd3.jpg

Again, everything in the picture. This is a Rev C GameCube, and it was functional after I disassembled. However, the lid switch is now broken, the power switch might be broken, and I have no idea where the screws are (maybe with the NES stuff, maybe I tossed them). I might find something else to throw in here if you want.

Oh, and I have PayPal now. I live in Canada, so if you're a fellow Canadian shipping should be fairly cheap. If you live in another country, it might cost more. I will provide estimates.

Back