GCVITA for sale!!

gman

Selling my recently finished handheld gamecube. It's a great unit but it has its flaws too. So last week it accidentally fell off my desk and now the case has a crack in it :( fortunately the electronics are still functional. Also this GC has heating problems. Maybe 30min or longer of playing the video gets "Scratchy" probably due to the video chip overheating. I'm selling this "as is". It is functional, but I wouldn't really consider it working, but it does play, but not really playable? Idk, it has its issues but there are so many usable parts inside still. Ti regs, small audio amp, wasp fusion, screen, rdc's analog converter, and more.

Considering the condition of the unit, I'll let this go for as low as $250. I don't have any interest in fixing it really, although I might make a rev2 in the future. Fix the cracks and the heating issues, and you've got yourself a sexy GCp ;) I don't recommend buying this if you are a beginner modder. This gamecube is very small and will be challenging to work on. I knew I'd have to fix it soon after building it so nothing is epoxied in, only hotglued so it can be disassembled easily and the buried parts are more easily accessible. Buy at your own risk!! I will include the handheld, ps2 slim power adapter, and micro sd card too. Feel free to ask questions.

Finished thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13710

Now the damage :'(

would you be interested in a trade for the gcvita??
I have a jtagged xbox 360 with an external hd with a lot of games.
let me know

TheEnigma55 said:
would you be interested in a trade for the gcvita??
I have a jtagged xbox 360 with an external hd with a lot of games.
let me know
I'm not interested in a trade sorry

Yes this is still available. Guys I won't accept anything less than $250. You're already getting a bargain, don't push it. Also I highly suggest purchasing this if you are an experienced modder only. It is a very small portable and won't be easy to fix if you don't have the experience.

gman said:
Yes this is still available. Guys I won't accept anything less than $250. You're already getting a bargain, don't push it. Also I highly suggest purchasing this if you are an experienced modder only. It is a very small portable and won't be easy to fix if you don't have the experience.

I finally got the 250.00 for the gcvita. can you please fill the sd card with games? please respond to my personal email: zappa_devotee@hotmail.com

Back