GCV Worklog!

Re: Gamecube VITA WORKLOG+Vita Mini!!

yeah, i've seen you started doing the vita. But the topic said "VITA WORKLOG+Vita Mini!!" from the start, that's what i meant ;)

Uh no, It didn't. I suggest you reread the ENTIRE thread, especially page 8.

Vita Mini CASE IDEAS.
I WANTZ.
GO.

Right now only ones Im thinking of is the PSP 1000 case or the OKW cases.

:awesome:

Your link is broken, although I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a drillpress with a circular cutting blade.

My expensive(think $100+) oscillating MultiMax Dremel isn't your run-of-the-mill $30 dremel, Heck, it's nothing like the wimpy, tiny baby-man dremel that you probably have, so don't compare it as such.

This baby'll rip through anything and everything with such speed and precision; you won't know what hit your heatsink until after you've already thermal pasted yourself in sheer amazement. This thing is more badass than Gordon Freeman, Duke Nukem and Action Hank beating the life out of Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black while flaxting rainbow grenades and pissing minigun bullets.

And if you think that I got those links mixed up I'll *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing kill you with it.

Did I mention it can grind, scrape, sand, buff, shave, and shape?
Cause it does all that too.

And it's portable.

SS

Gamecube VITA WORKLOG+Vita Mini!!

Dude, I has the practically the same thing, except it's 150$.(it's not a dremel!$ And no, I'm not the cheap ass Sega goes to Home Depot, then buys the goddamned dremel stylus, because it's 50$. I haz dremel 4000, maybe not the most expensive, but it'll still eat through average mans balls, just as fast as your dremel can cut melted butter.

Meh, I'll show pics of OSCILLATING rotary tool tomorow.

I'm sorry Nukear but I'm going with ShockSlayer on this one Dremel does everything better that OJ Simpson can get away of a murder

I just got a drillpress yesterday, so now I can say for certain that my dremel is better.

SS

wolborg said:
see makes lots of sense
Your lack of grammar and periods are the only things that don't make sense.
SS, the main difference between the two, is that the drill press is fixed position, you really don't need to mess with it at all after you put on the bit. However the dremel you have to hold it with you hands, which can get shaky from 5 minutes of cutting, so it won't be as accurate.
With a drill press all you have to do is mount, push into the grinder, done.
As or usefulness, the dremel obviously wins, but for cutting heatsinks, the drill press
Wins.

A dremel is the best too ever. Learn to use it right, and you can accomplish anything.

Did you even read my post? Seems like people don't know my damned setup, so pics will come until *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing photobucket co-ops.

Yo, nukear, calm down bro. I read everything. Everything. I was stating my opinions on a dremel. Problem?

nukear said:
wolborg said:
see makes lots of sense
Your lack of grammar and periods are the only things that don't make sense.
SS, the main difference between the two, is that the drill press is fixed position; you really don't need to mess with it at all after you put on the bit. However, with the dremel you have to hold it with you hands, which can get shaky from 5 minutes of cutting, so it won't be as accurate.
With a drill press all you have to do is mount, push into the grinder, and done.
As for usefulness, the dremel obviously wins, but for cutting heatsinks, the drill press wins.

I have already mentioned I have a drillpress, you don't have to explain to me how it works. :wtf:

The dremel is 10,000x better for trimming. I didn't say yours can't, just that my tool is clearly superior for the task of trimming a heatsink. You are limited to your angle and the size of your blade, whereas the maneuverability of mine means that I get the benefit of total control.

Basically, you can shorten a heatsink's height, I can trim it.

You'd have to have multiple blades to accomplish what I can do with one, and it's unlikely that you'd just have the perfect blades laying around. I can shorten the heatsink, cut out a space for the fan, and grind the aluminum flat without stopping to change a blade.

Heck, I could even cut the right space to build the fan directly into the heatsink instead of just cutting a square space for it. Therefore a heatsink cut like that with one of these would dissipate heat better. I can also cut groves for wires, or trim certain parts of the heatsink so that things have more room, like taller caps or other components.

Superior tool for the job.

nukear said:
Meh, I'll show pics of OSCILLATING rotary tool tomorrow.

Curious, what is an oscillating rotary tool, that doesn't make any sense to me.

SS

Back