GBA Pokemon

bud

DAT ASS
I just scored a free micro and I'm dying for some pokemon action. Sell me something good.

Oh yeah, sorry I just got home and was uber tired. :awesome:
It's the super card SD
supercard-sd__97795_zoom.jpg

It takes normal SD cards and a 2GB could hold every game you want and more. It does GBC and NES even on a micro. It is a little taller than a normal cart so it sticks out of the bottom a tad bit (minor setback). The only thing that is minorly annoying about it tis that you have to run each game through a patcher to save and/or get it to work. The patcher is on super cards website so it's not hard to find it's just not a drag and drop sort of deal. So in essence you could run all the GB pokemon, Gold and Silver (crystal is a bit slow though.) and all of the GBA pokemon. Willing to sell or trade depending on what you have/ wanting to trade. Thanks! (If you're interested we can take this to a PM.) But, the SD card is currently removed but it's a simple job I can do before I ship.

EDIT: The cart isn't first party so it can (sometimes)be a Sega to take in and out because it is barely wider than a normal cart.

I'm interested for the right price. I may have something to trade depending on what you're looking for. My inventory is limited because I'm on a bit of a modding hiatus at the moment.

Alright. I've seen the EZ flash IV go for anywhere from 100$ to 200$ on eBay. I'm not sure how much the one I have is worth though. It seems to be almost identical im what it does so maybe somewhere in that range. And for trade what type of N64 or GC controllers do you have? Also looking for some specific N64 games. Also, I'll research the price to make sure I'm not ripping you off. ;)

EDIT: After looking into it 50$ seems to be the around the usual going price. (Or a trade around 50$) from what I've seen on eBay now and in the past that sounds about right for this specific model.

Interested in the SuperCard if Bud doesn't want it, and have a Pokemon Leaf Green (boxed, but box is not in good condition) I could sell to Bud.

Ok. PM your adress and I'll PM you my Paypal or we can do it vice versa if you'd like.

Btw I can't find the SD card slot so how about 45$ shipped. It'll take any slot really.

Back