GBA in a Pokedex:Nintendex worklog

Sorry, I have been working on this, just haven't updated. I've finished the both halves of the case, including the battery cover, and the top half has been painted. I only need to make panels for the sides and epoxy them, which is being done on the sides of the bottom half. I attempted to install panels around the cart slot, but GBA games wouldn't fit. I will be covering up the parts of the mobo that are visible to the best of my ability. I'm getting a new LCD from my friend soon, and then i can finish. Tonight and tomorrow i will work on the side panels.

IMG_1002-1.jpg

IMG_1003-1.jpg

This piece will go where the two holes are in the top right. The smaller one will be lit by the power LED directly, and the larger piece will glow visibly when in the dark (also in the light, but not as well).

Wow this is actually coming along pretty good. I like the concept of putting a GBA in a Pokemon Pokedex. Since you painted this thing red why don't you make it like the Special Ruby Edition one. Then you could make a blue one which would be the Special Sapphire Edition. Then a green one for the Special Emerald Edition. :p

It is just an idea I don't expect you to do it. LOL!

Great work!

Ok guys, I'm on the way back from SC right now, and when I get home, I should be able to finish this, provided Bud's screen and buttons are there. Stay tuned!

I found the old dpad, an everything is now in the case. Unfortunately my LED circuit stopped forking, and i have no clue why. Oh well, im almost done. Pics in a second.

Back