GBA Flash Carts

ojmanyeah

So I'm looking for a flash cart that will also let me extract the rom from my games onto my computer. I would rather rip everthing myself than download the roms from a site(I don't like to pirate things). What would be the best cart that I could find on say amazon or somewhere else similar?

You could probably do this on a DS/DS Lite with a Slot 1 card. Also, I think Bibin or someone had a GBA rom dumper.

You'll still need a separate GBA flashcart though.

Unless you have a save file that you want to transfer, I would just download them. I believe that even if you dump the rom yourself, you're technically still breaking the law because you're bypassing security features or something like that.

I'll sell you my EZ Flash IV with 2GB Mini SD and Adapter for $25 shipped, or we can work out a trade. :awesome:

I have a ez flash iv cart which I bought from a website at reasonable price. It's the new black MicroSD version. During using it, I did encounter some problems since I was not quite familiar with it at first. I tried to search solutions on the internet, or some times the problems got worked out by myself. Now can play Mother 3, Pokemon and other my beloved gba games on it perfectly. Cheers !

Back