games compatible w/ wiikey fusion

nez209

I've been testing some roms with dolphin to see if they would work with wii key fusion and most of them would seem to work except for tak 2: the staff of dreams (which, btw is only my most favorite video game of all time.). i've tested it with multiple versions of dolphin and in the tests the audio lags and is out of sync with the game. what i want to know is if this will occur in wiikey fusion, if its just a dolphin thing, or if there's something wrong the iso file itself.

Thanks!

nez209 said:
I've been testing some roms with dolphin to see if they would work with wii key fusion and most of them would seem to work except for tak 2: the staff of dreams (which, btw is only my most favorite video game of all time.). i've tested it with multiple versions of dolphin and in the tests the audio lags and is out of sync with the game. what i want to know is if this will occur in wiikey fusion, if its just a dolphin thing, or if there's something wrong the iso file itself.

Thanks!

I had the same exact question too myself.
Through doing my own tests of my games in dolphin, some were very bad (sound, video, low FPS etc) some not.

But since dolphin is a crappy emulation system for the GC games, not every GC game works 100%
Without any issues.

Wiikey fusion is a modchip built by wiikey team who has been testing it out and creating the best solution of playing games in .iso form on sd cards. So compatablty is FAR superior than dolphin junk.

Most games if not all work 100% no issues as if they were played on their Disks.
Wiikey fusion is just that good, I really mean that good.

Some games, very few don't quite work, but less than dolphin, which most games don't work and require special treatment/fixes.

Like for example, I'm testing a game that doesn't load up in wiikey,
Zelda: four swords plus (NTSC-J).

But it's only one game, everything else works.

So, if a game your testing in dolphin has issues etc, it"ll work fine in wiikey no problem,
It's dolphin which is causing the issues, your game is fine.

Also, if you can't get that game Tak you menchioned before to work on wiikey, try using swiss to boot up the game, see if swiss can boot Tak.

Hope this helps you :)

Back