Gamecube Ports

GamecubePerson111

What would be the safest way to removing the various ports on the gamecube mobo including the ports on the bottom, and the memory card and av ports? Also does anyone know where which pins by the av port that audio comes off from a rev c gamecube?

The best way is to just desolder most/all of the pins and then take it off. I've tried doing only 2 pins and then gently getting it off with pliers....don't do that. It ruined the mobo in an instant.

viddiagram2iv4.png

(Kasar of BH's image)

I'm not sure what you did, Jidan, but there really isn't any danger in simply ripping the pins off.

I do it ALL the time. Use some pliers and the slowly bend the pin back and forth until it breaks off (or you can do it within seconds if you are impatient like me :twisted: )

I soldered video and right and left audio using that pic and can only get video on my psone screen, no audio, can u think of anything Im doing wrong?

are the speakers hooked up? is the volume really low? sounds dumb, but its often something very obvious.

Tchay said:
I'm not sure what you did, Jidan, but there really isn't any danger in simply ripping the pins off.

I do it ALL the time. Use some pliers and the slowly bend the pin back and forth until it breaks off (or you can do it within seconds if you are impatient like me :twisted: )

Yeah, I know, that's why I'm wondering what I did. I didn't screw anything up as far as I know, but whatever.

And I'm talking about the ports, not the pins themselves.

did you bridge those 3 headphone pins?
(I think they were hp-l, hp-r, and something else) *waits for hailrazer to come in and help*

Back