Gamecube portable swiss help?

So I bought a megadrive v5 from badass consoles and a wasp fusion along with it. I installed the magadrive and plugged in the wasp, but when i turn on my GameCube and error pops up saying that the disk drive is disconnected ( well no **** ) lol. But how do i fix this problem. i was sold that i need to have an SD card in the wasp in order for that error to go away. so that is my main question. what do i need to put on the SD card to run games. i am not very familiar with swiss and am very new at gc portables. can someone please tell me what i need to do in order to run games on my gamecube using the wasp fusion. because all that i did was went on the internet, typed in swiss, downloaded a file and extracted it and put it on the SD card. the only thing i have ever put games on was my psp, and all i had to do with that was put the ISO's in a folder that said iso. Is it the same for swiss and the gamecube, where swiss is the software and all i have to do is put the GameCube games in a ISO folder inside swiss? help plz.

Nightboy3000 said:
So I bought a megadrive v5 from badass consoles and a wasp fusion along with it. I installed the magadrive and plugged in the wasp, but when i turn on my GameCube and error pops up saying that the disk drive is disconnected ( well no **** ) lol. But how do i fix this problem. i was sold that i need to have an SD card in the wasp in order for that error to go away. so that is my main question. what do i need to put on the SD card to run games. i am not very familiar with swiss and am very new at gc portables. can someone please tell me what i need to do in order to run games on my gamecube using the wasp fusion. because all that i did was went on the internet, typed in swiss, downloaded a file and extracted it and put it on the SD card. the only thing i have ever put games on was my psp, and all i had to do with that was put the ISO's in a folder that said iso. Is it the same for swiss and the gamecube, where swiss is the software and all i have to do is put the GameCube games in a ISO folder inside swiss? help plz.

basically you just need a normal fat32 card with regular ISOs on the card, then when swiss boots you just select the wiikey/WASP fusion from the menu that pops up and select the game to play from the menu

EDIT: you may also be interested in the swiss autoboot solution that was discovered http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewto ... =26&t=3046

basically you just need a normal fat32 card with regular ISOs on the card, then when swiss boots you just select the wiikey/WASP fusion from the menu that pops up and select the game to play from the menu

EDIT: you may also be interested in the swiss autoboot solution that was discovered http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewto ... =26&t=3046[/quote]

-but what do you mean by regular ISO's and don't you need Swiss on the SD card. What do you mean by when Swiss boots up. Does Swiss boot from the SD card or the wasp?

Nightboy3000 said:
-but what do you mean by regular ISO's and don't you need Swiss on the SD card. What do you mean by when Swiss boots up. Does Swiss boot from the SD card or the wasp?

ummm.... regular gamecube ISOs? What else is there? Also no need to put swiss on the card it's called swiss on flash on the WASP, basically it replaces the internal menu that the WASP comes with with swiss, no need for anything but an inserted SD card (or in the case of the autoboot solution that was found, albiet somewhat unreliably, it'll just boot right into swiss with no card in it)

ummm.... regular gamecube ISOs? What else is there? Also no need to put swiss on the card it's called swiss on flash on the WASP, basically it replaces the internal menu that the WASP comes with with swiss, no need for anything but an inserted SD card (or in the case of the autoboot solution that was found, albiet somewhat unreliably, it'll just boot right into swiss with no card in it)[/quote]

-oh. So Swiss is on the wasp and rdy to go, I just need an SD card with games on it and need to plug it in. Is that correct? And does any SD card work? I have a 32 SD card that is for a camera, will it work?

Your wasp fusion is currently in its normal mode(no Swiss menu is loaded on the wasp). In this mode, you can play gamecube ISOs no problem. The benefit of downloading Swiss onto your Wasp Fusion is that the gamecube automatically loads up the menu without the need of pressing a button EVERY time you turn on the gamecube in order to load up the Wasp. Swiss also allows you to use an SD gecko, which lets you play emulators on your gamecube.

If you don't know how to put games on the SD card, you need WBFS manager 4.0 to move the isos from computer to sd card. WBFS manager also allows you to format your SD card.

Back