gamecube portable hobo edition

Hackerbilly

I just made a gamecube portable out of cardboard and tape and i didn't take apart the gamecube pics soon when i find my camera it has a 7'' screen and it has 2 headphone ports and i and using a thing called the irock it it turns anything hollow into a speaker so it is pretty cool and super loud :D i got it at my school for selling 24 boxes of cookie dough i am so lucky but anyways I'll try to find my camera and post pics soon by the way there was no soldering on it

here are some pics of it lost charger to dvd player looking for it that is why i didn't show it working yet i will soon but here are the pics

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0008-1.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

SORRY FOR SOME BLURRY PICS

Holy *Can'tSayThisOnTV*, that thing is ugly and flaxty even by my standards. Just... wow.

How are you supposed to use the shoulder buttons?

i know it's ugly that is why it is call the gcp hobo edition (thinking about coloring it black maybe...)
but how you use the shoulder buttons is there are to opening on each side and you put your fingers in there here is a pic

PICT0007-1.jpg

it'll be a week before i can show it working on the screen that is on it because i left the charger at my mom's house :cry:
but i will be able to show you guys soon of it working on my t.v. :D
when i get my camera back from my dad again :evil2:

i am in the middle of that now it is just that i do not have a video camera only a camera so i am making a slide show of it hooked up to my t.v because the screen on my gcp has a different charger so i have to find it i think i left it at my moms house and i won't be there for another week :cry: but i will asap post a vid of it working on it's screen i think my freind has the same dvd player

Back