Gamecube D-Terminal (Component) Adapter - No longer for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
This is that cable I found the other day. I'm looking to get something decent for it, since it outputs component. However, note that this is the D-Terminal cable, so you either need to use it with a TV that has a D_Terminal connector, a cheapy D-Terminal to Component adapter, or mod the cable to use component ends in order to use the component output. It comes with the original box.

RaDYH.jpg

fVNZ9.jpg

3P6hn.jpg

Vfumg.jpg

I'm just looking for offers, for now. Seeing what it goes for on ebay, I'd hope I get something nice. If you wanna trade, just let me know what you have and I might go for it, though I'd prefer cash. Thanks for looking forum brohan!

Re: Gamecube D-Terminal (Component) Adapter

I would say that I would take $30 for it, plus shipping (cheap). Stuff I would be interested in would be:

A USB Flash drive with 32 GBs of space. Flat trade.
A Wiikey. Flat trade.
A Wode. I would give you some cash + the D-Terminal cable for a wode adapter.

EDIT: Looking for a Wiikey Fusion. Sorry for the incorrect wording, I forgot there was a Wiikey modchip and a Wiikey Fusion.

I'd go for straight cash; but it depends on how cheap it will be to convert this thing.

Thanks! Still thinking about it

If you want to sell it go ahead, dont count me as having dibs or whatever. I still havent decided.

Re: Gamecube D-Terminal (Component) Adapter - No longer for

Decided not to sell it after all. I might make a Gamecube VGA adapter, and it'd be better to use one of these rather the a true component cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back