Gameboy SP Classic - Commission

:lol: my work has kept me busy. This month is the first time in awhile that I actually got some free time. Maybe time to finish some of my projects. :p

Your ps2p is looking slick by the way. :mrgreen:

Well I suppose if you're gonna just pop in after a long absence, this is the way to do it. Looks awesome, Zenloc.

Zenloc, you have done well. I always love these, and the shoulder buttons look amazing.

Now, I think it's time wii had a talk. ::3:

SS

i litterally just ordered all the parts to make one of these myself like a week ago. but yours looks Dang HOT ! good work bud.

I didn't notice the shoulders.. but then SS mentioned them. The erection lifted my desk.

Looks great Zen. And I agree with Shockslayer. Wii all need to collaborate on something

;)

Wow. Just, wow. Also: shoulder buttons. How, where, and what. How did you get them so perfect, where did they come from, and what are they made of (if you had to hand craft them)?

This is great work!

Shoulder buttons are custom made. I used 2mm polystyrene plastic and dremmeld it out. Then sand to make it nice and smooth then paint. After triggers were done I made the case holes.

They work like a charm. Using small tact switched it doesn't take that much space.

P.s. what do you think about the wii cut the size of a cut gamecube mobo????? You think it is possible????

Back