GameBoy Horror

Bush

sweet justice
I would like to put together a handheld similar to the GB Horror in Luigi's Mansion. This would consist of putting a GBA SP into a clear GB case. In the game, it is a GBC case, which I found here: http://www.goldenshop.com.hk/AI-trad/Mi ... bcase.htm; but that seems sketchy and shipping is high. I'm not even sure if an SP would fit into a GBC. I do know that there are clear GBP's (probably too thin) and probably some fake clear DMG's, so if anyone could help with dimensions or finding me a case, that would be awesome! I will start on this after I finish my N64p.
3231931266_a893c9d966.jpg

I can attest that that site is legit. It's just really weird and Asian.

The sp's screen wouldn't fit into the color. The color has the smallest screen of any gameboy (except the micro?). The clear MGB's have big screens. Really big. I think with some internal case modding you could get an SP to fit in there. I of course don't have exact dimensions but the SP mobo is pretty small.

I betcha that it is possible. Just cut out the screen spot a little more so it can fit the GBASP screen.

Don't do a color. It would be so much cooler in a MGB. If you do this and make it look clean, I will have sex with you.

Bush said:
Find me a clear case and we will bang.

I've actually got a spare clear MGB case you can have. If you can get me a couple bucks for shipping, I can have it out same day.

What about shoulder buttons though?
Also, hasn't palmer done this before or something?

Back