Gameboy Fusion.

Ashen

GameCube Révolutionary

Coming soon...

EDIT: Photobucket is a piece of flax, I don't care it the pics are upside down.

i like the attention to detail...
the arrows on the control stick are great...
and the battery meter indicator....
and the slight angle for the speaker...

perfect!!

Thanks guys! :D :D

For anyone who's wondering, it will have the standard 5200mah pack I usually put together for my portables built in. I made the case just a tad wider than a dmg so that things would fit nicely. Here's a few more pics to give you a better idea what I've got planned, and of the internal layout:

I only showed 3 cells cause that's all I have here atm, 4 will fit easily though.

I'm actually really super happy with how the case turned out. I showed it off a bit at Downings, and was inspired by Tchays revelation that I could get away with leaving it like it was and not have to paint it, which saves me some huge headaches. Fun fact; I actually sandblasted the plastic to get the matte look. It worked out surprisingly well. :D

Of course I love it.

But is that a 3.5" with a Gamecube? There's no way the text on most games is going to be very legible is there?

I hate that this was just exactly the design of my next portable on my list (everything up to fan placement). I don't hate you for it but myself, for being too slow.

This is awesome, I sincerely can't wait to see it finished, this has actually gotten me excited.

Dimension-wise, this must be smaller than your last one no?

Gettn stuff done.

Still lots of motherboard work to do. Everything else except the batteries (which I'm still waiting on) is pretty much done though.

This is so cool. It looks like it could be completed pretty soon since it looks like everything is done besides the motherboard. Dont forget about making a video this time.

Back