Game system modding app

Rohan Loomis

I didn't know if i should of put this in here or in mobile. Anyway i would like to make an application for android on how to make portable systems. I would like to request to use some of the guides people have made. I will give credit to their respectful owners. E.G. ashen let me use his GC controller cutting guide. I would have to modify it a bit so it is app friendly. (Ashen i would like to use your guides though so can i have permission.) This will be a free app. After major builds i would set a link in this post. Thank you in advance!

Questions:

1.) PalmerTech may i have permission to use the ModRetro logo for the app?
2.) What systems Should i include?

My phone has an app called Chrome, seems like it can do a lot of the same things.

Seriously, a wiki would probably be the best thing to do. Then it could be accessed on a phone or a computer and would be easier to update/community involvement.

A mobile app would be handy, but simply repackaging the same guides into mobile form isn't that useful. I'd be more interested in something with common pinouts and diagrams. Look at ElectroDroid as an example.

I've paid for pro. I was thinking kind of like that. Except a lot of the calculator stuff would be in another section. The layout is kind of the same.

For our sort of modding, you don't really need much in the way of calculators- I was thinking mostly pinouts, diagrams, requirements and such. Like having the RCP wiring diagram, pinouts for JAMMA, Nintendo A/V, SNES controller, that sort of thing, and maybe some basic specs/information, like acceptable voltages for a GameCube.

Alright then i can do that. If you write up something or if you get other people to give me permission to use their stuff then i can do that.

Back