|GAME| Name that video game

pCubeX

So I have been playing this game on a Google plus community for a while called name that video game.

The rules for the game are simple.
1: You get one picture of the game and one hint! Nothing else.
2: There will be a new picture everyday (hopefully) Sometimes two a day depending on difficulty.
3: First person to guess the game will have there name with a number written next to it on the second post with the number right you have.
4: Some images will be cropped to make it harder.
5: All forum rules still apply.

Round 6:
7baae5b774cd7b2eddfaf7b924026a41.png

Hint: "I think I caught one!" extra point for telling me where that quote came from.

Winners!

Kickback: 1
Wallydawg: 1
Zero: 2
Mako321: 1

Previous Rounds:
Round 1:
mlCiI6p.png

Hint: Originally made for MSDOS; later ported to the 3DO.
Answer:Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Round 2:
Uniracers_zps976ee98e.png

Hint: A racing game for the SNES.
Answer:Uniracer

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Round 3:
hqdefault.jpg

Hint: One of the few games made for the failed Apple Pippin; also on the PC.
Answer:Mr Potato Head Saves Veggie Valley

Round 4:
fec564b7f74d51e53a27dd8f75f3dd42.png

Hint: Franchise became popular on the N64 and haven't had any recent games from the franchise recently.
Answer:StarFox Assault

Round 5:
297e39286095604009c2c5ff7ecfeb7f.png

Hint: The sacred rainbow has shattered!
Answer:Ardy Lightfoot

I want to say Powerslave but that is Saturn only I think and i'm probably way off.

It also looks a bit like Dragon Lore, which again I think might be a Saturn game and not 3DO.

That's Nushi Tsuri, right? My cousin used to play that flax all the time, due to his over the top weaboo-ness.

Back