Game boys, monitors, macs, mods, LSDJ

Bibin

Frequent Poster
$240 - Apple 20" Aluminum Cinema Display. In great shape, works fine, includes the cables and stuff. Shipping isn't included and will probably be around 15-20 dollars in the US. Not shipping overseas.

$220 - PowerBook G4 12" 1.5GHz with 512MB ram. I recently refurbished this from an unusable condition and now it's nice and ship-shape. The only flaw is the battery lasts around 5 minutes; you'd want to spend the 30 dollars and buy a new one. Has a few dings on the corner, but nothing that makes it less functional and it's sturdy and all that; keyboard has all the keys, has that nice scrolling trackpad, Wi-Fi Airport works great. Shipping isn't included and will probably be around 10-15 dollars in the US. Not shipping overseas. Runs a mean milkytracker and Cave Story.

$90 - Green DMG in good shape with RGB backlight as featured in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2QvAP-sQE
The modified amplifier as described in the video has been removed as well as the mentioned "huge capacitors" - they are in another game boy. It's still awesome and works great! Shipping is included. Not shipping overseas.

$40 - Bleep Bloop USB LSDJ cartridge with black case:

nicecart.jpg

Has LSDJ pre-installed; must show your license. Shipping is included. Not shipping overseas.

$12 - Blue, pink, nonfinite backlight kit

These colors I have no intention on using and don't really need. Shipping is included. Not shipping overseas.

I also have pre-biverted boards and a send-in service.

Can't do the biversion yourself? Don't want to wait for chips to ship from China? I've got loads of game boy pocket boards and some DMG boards pre-biverted, ready to be dropped in without any soldering. If you have a board, I can bivert it and send it back for 5 dollars + shipping.

The switch lets you enable/disable the inversion.

Pre-biverted MGB (Game Boy Pocket) boards w/o switch: $25
Pre-biverted DMG boards w/o switch: $20

Pre-biverted MGB (Game Boy Pocket) boards w/ switch: $30
Pre-biverted DMG boards w/ switch: $25

Dibs on the LSDJ.

What do you mean by "must show your license?" [/noob question I'm sure]

budnespid said:
Dibs on the LSDJ.

What do you mean by "must show your license?" [/noob question I'm sure]

On the LSDJ site, you buy a license for its use instead of buying a physical copy.

Back