FS: Silver PSP 2000 in great condition+ some other PSP stuff

Bush

sweet justice
I have a silver PSP 2000 and a bunch of crap I'll sell with it.
The only issues with it are a small scratch on the R button and a few scratches on the logo ring on the back.
It has had a screen protector since day one, so NO SCRATCHES ON SCREEN.
Excellent battery life, everything works great.

For sale with it or separately, I have:
A case
4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
Daxter**
Family Guy(5 Episodes)**
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core*
Metal Slug Anthology**
Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron
Patapon*

**Booklet only or booklet with non original case
*Booklet and original case

Ill take $100 for the PSP only, $120 for the PSP with Daxter, Family Guy, and Memory Stick, etc. Ill take $8-$12 for the other games/case, and if you buy more than one, I'll be happy to discount. Also, If you want some games with the PSP, I'll discount as well. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. Sales can be done through PayPal or through a scheduled ebay auction with a BuyItNow (You tell me when to list it, then I'll link you to it quickly. The auction would have an odd descripton and title as to not be bought by other users. This is of course more troublesome, but I am open to this if you prefer going through ebay.). Feel free to contact me through the thread or in PM's. Thanks!

Pics for Punisher; Keep in mind this has a screen protector on, and no scratches on the screen.
IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

The only scratches on this unit are on the stainless steel ring on the UMD drive cover.

Hey Bush how much you want for this? I will buy all items including PSP for $120. But I need some time to come up with the money cause the fair is here this week and I need some money for the fair so..If this item is not gone within 3 weeks PM me. I call dibs though.

I have an offer for only the psp and mem stick for 105. Your going to have to do better than that.

hmmm ebay it?
im tempted to buy the lot off you, mod it and ebay it. you could easily get 150 plus if you did this.

Re: FS: Silver PSP 2000 in great condition+ some other PSP s

Sorry, Its currently being sold for much more than that. You offer is WAY too low.

Back