FS: Screens, games, gameboys, etc. Want: $$, MTG Cards

Ampersand, have you conducted your gameboy search yet? I'm very interested in striking a deal with you.:)

I was interested in the GBA, but since you'll be holding on to that, here is my offer:
Considering the deck is priced at $38 USD ( http://tinyurl.com/6p3ae6z ) and it comes with sleeves and a case, I think it would be reasonable to trade for the Red MGB and Pokemon Silver. Both are priced at $10, so a deck that costs $40 traded for two items priced together at $20 seems fair.
Let me know what you think!

Sounds fine by me. I'm not sure what but I'll probably throw in freebies, because I tend to do so x) PM me your address, and I will PM you mine!

I was recently trying to sell my PGM v2 on the YYE forums... nobody wants them anymore :(. Urge to throw for the first time in months, rising...

I am interested in a MGB. More specifically the screen, if you can peel off the backing layers on it, all ready to go for a backlight project. I just need the screen, but will buy the whole gameboy pocket if need be.

Tapatalk mobile post wooooooo

do you have a dmg that has all the parts? i dont need a screen and it doesnt even have to work.

Wally, I can do that. I'll prep the screen, but I'd rather ship you the other stuff with it. All these mismatched Gameboy parts are useless to me x)

airz, I do have a DMG that has all the parts. It works and the screen works, but the foil has been peeled off the back of the screen because it was at one time backlit.

Back