FS: modded PSone

Re: PS1 modchips/modding services (also, misc stuff for sale)

epicelite said:
PS1 modchip work on PSone?
yes, they work on all models of PS1, including both PSone board revisions

I'm sorry, but we can't tolerate the selling of piracy-encouraging devices like modchips. Please, remove these from your post.

Bibin said:
I'm sorry, but we can't tolerate the selling of piracy-encouraging devices like modchips. Please, remove these from your post.
WHAAAAAT!? Come on, not another NO MODCHIPS!!1@ policy :wtf:

And besides, I'm already buying one :p

Bibin said:
Bibin, deary, I do believe that here we're allowed to sell so called "Piracy-Encouraging" devices for systems no longer supported by their creators.
The Playstation/Playstation 1 clearly falls in that category.

jleemero said:
Bibin said:
Bibin, deary, I do believe that here we're allowed to sell so called "Piracy-Encouraging" devices for systems no longer supported by their creators.
The Playstation/Playstation 1 clearly falls in that category.
i asked palmertech before i posted and he said it was okay.

We will clarify in the rules when we finalize them, but modchips for consoles no longer in production is fine. Nobody has EVER gotten sued over them, so no need to worry.

Heck, if anything, they help game companies. Otherwise, we might walk into gamestop to buy a used copy of an old game they are no longer making, and, :gasp:, buy a used game for a NEW console, thus killing their profits! ;)

PalmerTech said:
We will clarify in the rules when we finalize them, but modchips for consoles no longer in production is fine. Nobody has EVER gotten sued over them, so no need to worry.

Heck, if anything, they help game companies. Otherwise, we might walk into gamestop to buy a used copy of an old game they are no longer making, and, :gasp:, buy a used game for a NEW console, thus killing their profits! ;)
Hmm, alright, fair enough :p

So, an XBOX modchip would be fine, but a PS2 modchip would not?

Actually, here's a point- The PS2 is no longer in production but the PS2 Slim is. So a modchip that only works on the Phat would be acceptable? :p

EDIT: Pagebreak fail.

XCVG said:
So, an XBOX modchip would be fine, but a PS2 modchip would not?

Actually, here's a point- The PS2 is no longer in production but the PS2 Slim is. So a modchip that only works on the Phat would be acceptable? :p
:wtf:

Re: PS1 premodded systems/modding services (also, misc stuff)

UPDATE: just got in several PS1 consoles, will have more premodded systems ready soon.

Re: PS1 modchips/modding services snes/64 games

bump! added a modded ps1 system, sealed n64 goldeneye and CIB DKC for snes

Back