FS: iPod Mini AND iPod Nano 4th gen

J.D

No Stranger To Love
This is that cool little iPod that came out after the original iPod. 4GB, minor scratches. I think you can even change the color of the backlight if you wanted to.

Asking for $28. I'm accepting no trades, money only please.

EDIT: Also selling an iPod Nano 4th gen. It has my name engraved on the back of it, but no big deal right? Great condition, asking for $37.

Re: WFS: iPod Mini

epicelite said:
You can change out the microHD for a CF card of any size too! :0
slow.gif

Re: FS: iPod Mini

Was gonna let an IRL friend borrow this, but she bought an iPod Nano. Still FS.

IT'S A (RETRO) IPOD MINI 1ST GEN! FOR $28!

J.D said:
This is that cool little iPod that came out after the original iPod. 4GB, minor scratches. I think you can even change the color of the backlight if you wanted to.

EDIT: Also selling an iPod Nano 4th gen. It has my name engraved on the back of it, but no big deal right? Great condition, asking for $37.

Willing to trade for that nano?

Yoshilime M.R. said:
J.D said:

Willing to trade for that nano?
For?

Goldfish244 (Stigma727) said:
i want to trade something for the 4th gen!!!!!!!!!! or the nano but....i dont think my trade is even at least good :sweat:
Please do tell.

flax dude, if I didn't buy a SNES 2 months ago I would totally take up on your offer.

Damnit hmmm wat about my PS2 with all the wires and a lot of games but no controller cuzz i dont have one... wat about that???
For the 4th gen iPod Nano? I'll take you up on that offer.

hold up how many gigs and wat r the side affects???
The 4th gen is in pretty much perfect condition, no scratches on the screen. It is 8GB. The only bad thing is that it has my name engraved on the back of it, but you can get a case for the Nano or you can simply ignore it.

Back