FS: Backlit Game Boy Pocket (Atomic Purple) and other stuff

Bibin

Frequent Poster
So I need dollars and I've got this old thing lying around. It's an early backlight so it has a few smudges, but it's decent and totally playable. The LCD is biverted, and the backlight color is white. It's one made out of old DSlite parts.

PIKASHUR:

jaemboi.jpg

It has not two not three but FOUR LEDs! That's more LEDs than things that have only 3 LEDs!

Asking $70 shipped in the US.

ALSO!

ThinkPad X31 - In decent shape, boots up, works fine, just needs an HDD. 1.8GHz Pentium M, 1GB ram I'm pretty sure? I'll check later. That Pentium M scales 3x against an Intel Atom of the same frequency, just for reference. Has a legitimate license for windows XP Professional. Wifi included, has USB2, etc. $100.
ThinkPad X32 WITH the Dock Thingy! In awesome shape, also boots up, has an 80GB HDD and a legitimate license for windows XP Professional. 2GB Ram, Internal Wifi, USB 2, blah blah, 1.8GHz. $180.

Macintosh IIci - power supply is fine, it has some unknown quantity of ram, a 250MB HDD that works, and I can't tell you much else aside that it boots up! I have no monitor, so the only gauge I have is that I can plug in speakers and hear the successful boot tone, and later an OS beep (indicating that the HDD operates and boots into some operating system). Shipping is not included; asking $30 cause it's in decent shape. I have a few other RAM sticks lying around and I have no idea what capacity any of them are; those are yours too.

CRAZY WEIRD NIC FOR OLD MACINTOSHES - I'm talking 68k macintoshes with a Processor Direct Slot (PDS). It has an entire M68K on board and a sweet ribbon cable going to this daughtercard with a 10baseT RJ45 Jack on it for Ethernet, and that old BNC Coaxial hoo-haw. NICs for these machines are rare! RARE! Asking $110. There are other cheaper variants, but this one is a weirdo rare one made for the IIsi and Macintosh SE30. It says on it, "MacCon for IIsi, SE30 P/N 09-00005-00 REV. C1".
nic.JPG

For comparison here's the ONLY one on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-MacCon-II ... 2eb8a38a94

Back