FS: Alienware M11x R1

vskid3

SOLD
Just testing the waters, thinking of getting a different laptop and would like to sell this to at least partially fund it.
For sure selling, let me know if there is anything else you want to know.

Alienware M11x R1
Intel SU7300 @1.73Ghz
4GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GT 335m/craptastic Intel integrated
160GB 7200RPM HD
Wifi up to N
11.6" 1336x768px LED backlit LCD
Battery is in good shape, will give 3-4hrs on Nvidia GPU, 5-6hrs on Intel GPU

Laptop itself is in pretty good shape, just small surface scratches from everyday use. Haven't had any issues with it, its been my main laptop for the past 7 months, decent gaming performance (I played through ME2 on it). I'll start at $375 shipped OBO.

If you're interested, let me know.

IMG_20120122_133648.jpg

IMG_20120122_133659.jpg

IMG_20120122_133746.jpg

Showing off the color changing of the lights (don't leave your computer unlocked when you have a roommate).
2011-05-15122023.jpg

1.99kg (4.39 lbs) according to the internet. Its pretty heavy for the size, but its also pretty solid. Not quite as solid as some business laptops I've used, but much better than your average consumer laptop. Shipping weight would probably be 7 pounds.

samjc3 PM'd me about it earlier, so he kinda has dibs. Not looking to sell immediately, I'm going to buy the new laptop first and transfer my crap over before sending this one out.

Mainly selling it just for a change I guess. :p I use it almost exclusively at a desk and I rarely have to move it, so I figure I might as well let someone else benefit from it. I had a Latitude E6400 for a few months (swapped the faster CPU into my ASUS G60VX) and loved everything about it. Sold it to a friend whose laptop had died. And it seems like a good candidate for an eGPU, if I decide to do that.

There's nothing wrong with the M11x, its a great little laptop. I just don't use it the way it should be used.

Thanks, Defect, but I found a good deal on one on ebay.

Bump.

Want cash. I'll be swapping the 160GB 7200RPM HD from my new laptop into this, unless you make it worth it to me to leave the 500GB in it.

Bump

Now has a 160gb 7200RPM hard drive. No longer considering trades, unless you have something really good. Price is negotiable.

Bump.

I'm motivated to sell this, if you want it and have a decent offer, its yours.

Bump. Lowered to $375 shipped OBO. One thing to note is that the hinge broke (common issue) and I fixed it with epoxy.

Back