Found this sweet case for cheap

The nintendo Ds is really small. Are you sure you would be able to fit everything you need inside it? It might, I say MIGHT, work for something like a nes-on-a-chip project, but nothing very advanced.

There is a guy on the forums who used a standard PSP case to make a gamecube portable. he just extended the back to make it fit. It looks amazing, and it just about doubled the width of what started as a slim case. The same concept could be applied to this.

you'd have problems fitting a screen in that size of a case. But with a large spacer you could make it work sure.

I don't want to discourage you but a spacer on a ds doesn't work as well as a psp would. One smaller half of the case fits nesting inside the other half. A spacer would be very odd shaped, and if you did space it out at all the system wouldn't close anymore.

But I'd be glad to be proved wrong, if you think you've got a way to do it, then by all means make me eat my words.

If you don't mind waiting, you could get an original NDS case from the internet. You'd still have to add a spacer, but yeah, it's a bit larger.

Also keep in mind that to fit a standard 3.5" screen in the NDS case it will require a little trimming and sanding because it will just ALMOST fit.

Back