Found better li-po cells than the batteryspace ones

Bush

sweet justice
The standard cells used in many portables these days are the batteryspace lithium polymer cells with 4700mAh. I did some looking and found these: http://www.all-battery.com/polymerli-io ... 30146.aspx . They are 6000mAh instead of 4700. This should add considerable play time to any portable. The kicker is that these are the same price as the batteryspace ones, and you can use a free shipping coupon. I ordered a pair for my n64p, and will let you know how they perform. Note: I believe these are currently out of stock, but hopefully they will get more in soon.

They are huge. 3 times longer and almost twice as thick as the batteryspace ones. That's why people use the 4700mAh , they are very small.

fatiguedmetal said:
They are huge. 3 times longer and almost twice as thick as the batteryspace ones. That's why people use the 4700mAh , they are very small.
You lie. The 4700mAh isn't even half as long as the 6000mAh, the 4700 is wider, and only 2mm thinner.
IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

If you had two of them, like most portables, the 6000 mAh configuration would be a bit bigger. It depends on your portable, though. Long, thin cells may be more desirable for some. That said, the cells aren't better; just different.

Back