Flash Game made for a Game Developing Competition

dude, really? I didn't think it was that amazing because you know how it is after you play a game for 3 days straight!!! We do have to fix some gameplay problems like sometimes objects fall through you instead of bouncing off of your head. Also, after about 320 seconds in, stuff starts to appear less. One last fix would be how close you have to be to the mole to kill it. Then we would be thinking of submitting it here: http://www.flashgamelicense.com/ to possibly get it licensed. An ipone app would be a good idea too.

how do you kill the moles i tried but i couldn't do it i was playing that for like a hour it is a awesome game

you can smash them, but you have to be almost close enough to get hurt. Or you can make an item land on them. We have to improve a bunch like i said before.

well it's pretty fun right now only thing i might change is the music it plays the same song over and over again

Nicely done! You could tweak the controls a bit, but that's pretty sweet.

pretty fun! I like the characters speed.

GIVE IT A BOSS!!!!. Like, I dunno, every 2 checkpoints or something. You'd have to knock stuff into the air to kill him. that would be cool ;)

Next time im at Coosh's house, we will probably talk about what needs done. But for now, i wanna take a little break from it and i have this 5750 word History project due the 18th and i didnt start yet.. Thanks for the good feedback :) More games to come in the near future...

dsv101 said:
Next time im at Coosh's house, we will probably talk about what needs done. But for now, i wanna take a little break from it and i have this 5750 word History project due the 18th and i didnt start yet.. Thanks for the good feedback :) More games to come in the near future...
Hey, it's due on my birthday, make me proud :)

lol, this was a while ago man. BTW, i got 100% :)

This game is cancelled for better things.

aww man i'm still addicted to it but i really have hurt my wrist using that hammer i have been showing it to some friends they are addicted to it too

yeah, it is an unfinished game. And the integer map gets so high they negate or something like that

Back