[Finished] Atom Cube portable.

Re: Game Cube portable WIP

ttsgeb said:
Your design looks astonishingly familiar...

Not at all implying you ripped anyone off.
Anyway, I kinda like where this is headed, hope to see it done.

MAN! you kill all my hopes, i was thinking mine will be the only one with this design, anyway he didn't finish his job which is good for me haha, mine could be the first portable in gamecube original case, modded of course

anyone knows about how can i get wiikey fusion on a store with shipping to mexico?, i can't found it :s

yup, i'm working in the details, waiting for wiikey fusion. but i hace a question, i trimm the heatsink and this is how it looks like:
imag0183ll.jpg

imag0182jt.jpg

fan's are from 2 gamecubes, i think it should be fine, but i don't know, what do you think?

man thats is sexy looking but the problem is that it will get hot and sence the heat sink is to low it wont hold off the heat to well

so, you are saying that it will be so much hot?, i don't know about temperatures, but ashen use a laptop fan in fusion's, so i think this will be fine but i'm not so shure :/, i'm affraid in burning those cpu's

yes thats what am saying and yes ashen did but remember the lower the volts the batter cuz original gamecube fan dont blow out that much air and there 12v, i use a 5v fan and it blows out twice the air and ashen also cut the sink half the way you did so thats why is not hot , if i was you al just cut a nother heat sink half the way and use the same fan :)

I'd say use only one fan, and leave some of the heatsink fins around. Should be more than enough as long as the fan blows directly out, without space between the fan and outside or anything.

Good news juanmanuel! Heatsink works is fine!
Remember me these days with overclocking.... :p

Nice work man! pics pics pics! hahaha

this is the back the case, sanding and details left, i made a mistake making a hole, but i will fix it :D,

PD: Green thing is not bubble gum, is plastiline, here is called plasti loka :), when dry, gets solid like rock

imag0187m.jpg

imag0186f.jpg

as you can see, i have a lot of space to work

Wow!! It's half of original jejeje
What tool you did you use for trimm-to-half? Un esmeril?

Nice Work! ;)

i have no idea what i'm gonna do with case, i have no dremmel and i extremmely need one :s

Back