Mako321

I like purpale ponies
IMG_9336.jpg

IMG_9334.jpg

IMG_9335.jpg

IMG_9333.jpg

IMG_9332.jpg

IMG_9331.jpg

I did this. Info on the pinouts and stuff tomorrow, gonna have beta draw up the stuff.

All 4 games I've tested on it work fine, but some flickering in super metroid is different than on the emu's, my wii, and my old dead snes. (When I use an elevator)

Hey, that's pretty sweet, Gonna' portable-ize it? :p

Also, Beta, I respect you and all that, but no. Zombie turtle kid never was and never will be funny.

I think he's referencing that yellow sign thingy on my terrarium. That's where my 2 turtles live :p :)

And to think, I can't understand a word of it.

I ran into a problem, one that I need some help with once I get a crappy pinout diagram up. It seems that as of now, neither of my controllers work and I can't press any buttons.

IIRC the bad sound and video from the FC3 comes from the way they are combined. Therefore, using only the SNES portion would solve that problem.

I don't really mind doing this to my fc3 anyways, my only nes game won't show video and I have no genny games. (I'm going to have to hook up my genesis board again to see if I can get the controller to work)

No, but I think I need to hook it up to get my controller working. (either that or something else is wrong with my fc3 other than the nes board) Well, it did work with all 3 boards attached so I'll give this a shot.

Just multimeter the balls off it and build some small circuit that gets the controllers working without the Genesis portion.

5-day bump OHSHI-

Back