EVIL NODS N GEAR 64 PORTABLE

EVIL NOD

so here is my 1st go at a portable nintendo 64 it called the N gear 64
its a n64 in a game gear case here is a video

the screen on the 64 in the video is quite bright but that was just the camera and my crap camera skills
and here are some pics
dscf1748o.jpg

dscf1743x.jpg

dscf1749t.jpg

for the work log just go here

That's epic. I've heard talk of an N64p in a Game Gear case before, but this is the first real one! I take it this is the beginning of a trend of small, sleek portables?

Nice work.

Gotta admit, I was surprised Bac didn't hate on your choice of the Game Gear. He's got quite the rant about how much he hates them.

mako321 said:
It's purdy, but the worklog is on bac's forums. Isn't it? :(
3171662315_1bc137eef1_o.jpg

Oh, and this is pretty epic. I swore Bibin or someone was gonna do this with a Sega Nomad.

J.D said:
dave said:
The video shows him using the batteries.
Actually, quite contrary. It shows him running off wall power.
Did you not finish the video, he even made a point to say that people may not claim it's portable because it has no batteries, and he has a battery pack that plugs into the same spot he had it plugged into the wall. So yes, there are batteries.

Hermaphroditus said:
J.D said:
dave said:
Did you not finish the video, he even made a point to say that people may not claim it's portable because it has no batteries, and he has a battery pack that plugs into the same spot he had it plugged into the wall. So yes, there are batteries.
The only thing I heard from Nod was *british mumble*, so I couldn't really understand him.

J.D said:
Hermaphroditus said:
J.D said:
dave said:
The only thing I heard from Nod was *british mumble*, so I couldn't really understand him.

Better than an "amercian whine" :rofl:

Epic portable!

Back