Electus & Slipstream 64 (rev.2) NEW PICS

bud said:
I laugh at your signature.
Let's not go there.
SlipStreamGT said:
Sorry guy's progress has slowed down a bit, I have some serious health issues and so far the doctors are baffled and have no idea what is causing my problems :cry: so bare with me..
Hopefully you figure out what's wrong. Hopefully you get better soon!

The Slipstream 64 is the one in the GameGear case? I really like how you're using the original 1 & 2 buttons for A & B and putting the C buttons just underneath that. Hope it all works out as you imagine it, because that's awesome!

I seriously think your words got deleted on their own, happened to me some times with benine words.. Don't get paranoiac

Allow me to explain why I said what I did.

You said you are "The N64 Master" that would mean that you are the one undisputed N64 portablizing champion. You are not. What you said is ignorant. There are numerous modders out there who are very good at working with the N64 including myself, ßeta, ShockSlayer, Zenloc, clarky, and a few others. That means for you to be THE N64 master, you'd have to be better than all of those people, which you are not. Spew your ignorance all you want, but just remember we all know that anyone that has to proclaim themselves as the master of something most definitely is not.

You guys are so annoying, why do you have to argue on every single topic?

Anyways, I'm really liking where this is going.
Whichever portable is red at the end should remain white, white looks way cooler.

Argelfraster said:
You guys are so annoying, why do you have to argue on every single topic?
I agree. Slipstream wasn't hurting anyone. Now let's get back on topic.

bud said:
Allow me to explain why I said what I did.

You said you are "The N64 Master" that would mean that you are the one undisputed N64 portablizing champion. You are not. What you said is ignorant. There are numerous modders out there who are very good at working with the N64 including myself, ßeta, ShockSlayer, Zenloc, clarky, and a few others. That means for you to be THE N64 master, you'd have to be better than all of those people, which you are not. Spew your ignorance all you want, but just remember we all know that anyone that has to proclaim themselves as the master of something most definitely is not.
so what? I'm the N64 master woho lmao

Your signature went from making you sound like an asshole to making you sound like a "Flamboyant Homosexual", whats with the attitude?

Although, what you made is pretty nice, and i'm sorry about the health concerns, hopefully it's not anything as serious as a stroke.

This portable has a nice layout! Reminds me of the 64boy.

As for the sig issue, slip, other members were simply offended by the implied arrogance of your sig. Many portablizers have been here working on N64ps for a long time, and then to see a relatively new member call themselves the master caused them to think you were being arrogant.

KB mentioned attitude to refer to your "BACK ON TOPIC" mentality. Everyone seeing your first post was going to see your sig, which, arguably, was a major insult to a lot of N64 portablizers on this site.

And no offense, but why not use your sig for something PRODUCTIVE??? Such as promoting your videos/portables with links. This will get you more viewership, notoriety, and support for your projects. Whereas, saying "IM DA MASTER" will garner you little support and probably reduce your fanbase and support. ;)

Well my sig said.. I am the N64 Master, that did NOT imply I am the N64 portable'izing master! Bud just wanted to understand it that way and took it the wrong way & twisted my words around.. being the n64 master could be anything, like a master of winning at n64 games, or collecting n64's or games etc.. or selling them, or buying them or even a n64 game reviewer!

Life of Brian said:
The Slipstream 64 is the one in the GameGear case? I really like how you're using the original 1 & 2 buttons for A & B and putting the C buttons just underneath that. Hope it all works out as you imagine it, because that's awesome!

The red 1 on the bottom pic is the white & black 1 which will actually be golden orange!

The gamegear 1 will ave the buttons fit good, but maybe change my design I dunno..

as of now I am resting since my health is my most important issue as of now.. to be honest I hope I get better.. but been getting worse since December of 2011, I been to the ER 4 times now with similar attacks to that of a stroke.. shaking with cold sweats.. anyhow.. later..

Back