Easy speaker holes with perfboard.

epicelite

Frequent Poster
To make really nice speaker holes just temporarily attach some perfboard to your case and use a small drill bit through the holes in the perfboard.

Nice evenly spaced holes.

:awesome:

I don't hate to backseat moderate but since this is technically a tip should it not go in the guides section?

Actually I think this is the general knowledge forums and pretty much any tip is fair game. (from what I understand, probably the least on this site [other than killgood :p])

I suppose; I'm thinking of this section as more of an asking one rather than a posted knowledge one, but maybe that's just me.

Bibin said:
I suppose; I'm thinking of this section as more of an asking one rather than a posted knowledge one, but maybe that's just me.
I did almost post what you said in the wood carving knife thread though, because that is in the wrong section.

eurddrue said:
Actually I think this is the general knowledge forums and pretty much any tip is fair game. (from what I understand, probably the least on this site [other than killgood :p])
you do know that epicelite is killgood, right? that could be epic if you didnt know, and it was just luck you mentioned him. :p

as far as this thread is concerned, i think its in the right spot.

samjc3 said:
eurddrue said:
you do know that epicelite is killgood, right? that could be epic if you didnt know, and it was just luck you mentioned him. :p

as far as this thread is concerned, i think its in the right spot.
:lol: I knew that before you were born. And please capitalize your "I's."

bacteria said:
Basement_Modder said:
LOB used to do this a lot.

To bad they just made him a mod... he would have been an excellent member here. :cry:
+1

Indeed. Nevermind - if he wants to be a general member only here he will be very welcome.

I doubt he'll agree to that, now that he's seen the glory that is moderation. :lol:

grossaffe said:
Legend of Brian
Life of Brian.

I couldn't care less if that *censored*tard ever talked to me again.

WHY WON'T MY WORD CENSOR WORK!? I EVEN TURNED IT ON!

Basement_Modder said:
I want him here. He gives good advice and is always polite, or at least fair.
Always polite, huh? PM him a noobish question and see if he's polite ;)

My first PM ever was one sent to him asking how big the ZN40 was.

Never mind that he had posted measurements AND a link to the products page. :facepalm:

That was a long time ago, but LOB will probably not be coming over here unless benheck forums completely die.

eurddrue said:
grossaffe said:
Legend of Brian
Life of Brian.

I couldn't care less if that *censored*tard ever talked to me again.

WHY WON'T MY WORD CENSOR WORK!? I EVEN TURNED IT ON!
oops, I should know that. Its after the Monty Python movie.

just curious, would it be easy to bondo in the perf-board itself in the case as the speaker holes?

grossaffe said:
just curious, would it be easy to bondo in the perf-board itself in the case as the speaker holes?
if it fit well. i would be hard getting it flush, though, seeing as perfboard tends to be thinner than any casing material. ;)

Back