Driver's ed

Basement_Modder

He who mods in thy basement.
Hello, everyone. I'm in driver's ed right now, and was wondering who else is/ who already has a permit/ license. Discuss.

"who elce"

I do not understand.

:wtf:

I passed the class with a 102% :lol: I should've gotten higher, but I slacked off a bit towards the end. Gotta go take the test, but I aced the final so I'm not worried one bit.

EVIL NOD said:
been driving for 10 years and i drive a van for my job.
Well I've been driving for 8, but I never had my permit. On a farm, you can get away with flax like that and you never get caught. (of course, I still can't parallel park very good :mad: )

[
quote]of course, I still can't parallel park very good [/quote
yer its a lot harder in a van crack a back light 2 weeks a go.dont you just hate it when walls jump out from no where :lol:

EVIL NOD said:
eurddrue said:
of course, I still can't parallel park very good
yer its a lot harder in a van crack a back light 2 weeks a go.dont you just hate it when walls jump out from no where :lol:

THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!

Not really, but while on my first drive, I cot cut off by 2 people, and tailgated by 5. :rolleyes:

Basement_Modder said:
EVIL NOD said:
eurddrue said:
of course, I still can't parallel park very good

THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!

Not really, but while on my first drive, I cot cut off by 2 people, and tailgated by 5. :rolleyes:
There's a really easy way to get rid of those people!!! Roll down your window, extend your left and and put your middle finger up! It works every time, no sweat.

warning: eurddrue is not liable for any damage caused by this maneuver.

Basement_Modder said:
I'll wait until my instructor/ mother isn't in the car. :rolleyes:
You haven't seen your mother use this wonderful technique yet? Hmm, she must be a very shy driver.

Basement_Modder said:
Nope, she just says something along the lines of, "piss-off, a**hole!" :lol:
Those techniques rarely work. She should try, "GO F*** YOURSELF MOTHERF***ER!" I learned that from a fellow driver in my driver's education course. Works like a charm.

I don't even have my temps yet I get them next month

PBF236-Road_Test.gif

I should be taking lessons pretty soon, and I can get my permit in September.

Ah, the freedom having a driver's license will bring... can't wait!

Twilight Wolf said:
I should be taking lessons pretty soon, and I can get my permit in September.

Ah, the freedom having a driver's license will bring... can't wait!

You don't drive yet? For some reason, I always envision mods/ admins as people who are, like, 17 or older.

I can see why, since that's basically been my experience, too. I guess I'm a few months younger than you are, though!

I'll have to do some research on what driving schools are available where I live. There are supposedly classes I can take online, but I'm not sure how they'd integrate actual behind-the-wheel experience with that.

Good to see that somebody around my age has a position of power. I always wanted to be a mod for a forum; But, then again, don't we all?

Back