Does anybody want some pokeballs?

epicelite said:
What Pokemon are in them?

I can get empty balls at the Poke Mart for 100 credits.
EE, I think he's talking about those Promotional Pokeballs from burger kind that had 24k gold plated pokemon cards in them, I used to have a charizard. Sucks that I lost it.

I had Charizard too! And I think Jigglypuff.

Good times, BK and Pokemon. Remember the promotional GSC GBC toys? I had a Sunflora one ::3:

Thursty said:
epicelite said:
What Pokemon are in them?

I can get empty balls at the Poke Mart for 100 credits.
EE, I think he's talking about those Promotional Pokeballs from burger kind that had 24k gold plated pokemon cards in them, I used to have a charizard. Sucks that I lost it.

Thats the joke. :wtf:

I'll give em to ya for a few bucks plus shipping. I forgot to mention that I also have the gold cards. Those I dont know about. If you want, make an offer.

Sweetness!~

Umm.... I have $15 at this very moment... I was saving for Soul Silver, but I s'pose I could get some. ^_^

Got any Blastoise stuff you could toss in? If so, I might trade you my old laptop if you want it. It's a great computer, but the HD died. D:

Palmer, they are in good condition, they are just missing the spacers and a little scratched, do you still want them?

Ampersand said:
I had Charizard too! And I think Jigglypuff.

Good times, BK and Pokemon. Remember the promotional GSC GBC toys? I had a Sunflora one ::3:
So did I.

That's somewhere in the depths of my closet, now. Those were so stupid, but they were still some of the most fun BK toys I've ever had. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :neutral2:

I must agree with plover. The toys were not very fun, but they are sadly BETTER than any other they had. I remember that I had a pikachu remote control car, I might still have it somewhere....

Back