Digimon digivice cration/modification

I wanted to know if any knows how to create a virtual pet like the digimon digivice thing a ma bobber kinda like a tamagatchi but u know wut i mean
any who if u know where i can find such information pleas send me the link if u know that would be perfet too

I have no idea what you mean. That makes no sense. Learn to spell, use punctuation, and take off that creepy mask.

Thatnoodleguy said:
I wanted to know if any knows how to create a virtual pet like the digimon digivice thing a ma bobber kinda like a tamagatchi but u know wut i mean
any who if u know where i can find such information pleas send me the link if u know that would be perfet too

You want to make your own portable virtual pet.
I have no response.
Unless you are older than 15 or so, I would be seriously banging my head on this pretend desk.

(Fun novelty is fun yeah.)

Hm try making an led game first then move on to doing more complicated led games like a digivice.

βeta said:
You can't do it.
It can be done, but not by you. You can't even spell.
am i suppose to feel insulted? Anyways sorry my grammar punctuation <---(how ever da Heck u spell it)and spelling offends u. im over the whole virtual pet thing now
good day too u sir

Trust me when I say that going on ebay and finding a tamagatchi that is still in it's original packaging, is in perfect condition, and has never been looked at will be many times easier and cheaper than attempting to build your own.

Just pointing out, people will take you a lot more seriously if you ditch the "lol im 12 yrs old and so randum lolololol junior hi skool" typing style.

Back