Creamsicle Cube (Portable Gamecube)

RedmagnusX

Hey guys. I'm thinking about selling my Creamsicle Cube. I'll be willing to let it go for the right price. That price being $400 plus $10 shipping. It is priced to sell, I'm well aware that I can get more, but I am in need of some money for other things. Paypal only.

Just a couple of things to note. Due to the shoulder buttons being single tact modded, Super Mario Sunshine isn't really playable on it. Super Smash Bros. Melee also has automatic L and R button presses from time to time. This is the nature of such a mod and can't really be helped due to the small size of this handheld. There are also no internal batteries, but an external battery pack can easily be made to work with it as long as it is between 9v-12v. Audio also works well through the speakers, but you will get some interference when using headphones. Once again, this is due to the size of the device and close proximity to the power regulators. Feel free to PM me with any further questions or offers.

Specs:
3.5" screen
Dual 3ds Sliders
Stereo Audio with switching headphone jack and Digital volume control
Single Tact Modded L and R buttons
Wiikey Fusion flashed with the latest Swiss
7 Sunon Mighty Mini fans with trimmed GC heatsink for cooling
OMGWTF cut CPU 11 motherboard with IPL 1.1
2000 Block Internal Memory Card

Further info available in this thread. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13912

Is this still for sale? How is the screen quality for the games like zelda wind waker and twilight princess. I have had AV composite on a 5" and it didnt look so good...so just wondering. Thanks.

Back