Cost for Speakers,Batteries,Screen

DasXero

Newb
It's been awhile guys. The thought of finishing one of these projects has never been too far off my mind, and now that I have a decent source of income I believe that time is upon me.

I basically have a price of and know where to buy most of the things I need, but I still have no idea where I could find the following;

-A screen, (I remember seeing something awhile back about being able to rig up a really high quality signal to certain screens?)
-Some Speakers
-Do I need one of those Texas Instrument things to downstep a voltage?
-Batteries that could make a GC with Wiikey Last 4+ hours
-And how does one make a good looking case?

Otherwise I think I could figure out and or find most things. Any help is of course appreciated!

-For the screen you can buy any tft screen for cars(camera) on ebay, these are quite good quality for the price.

-For speakers you can use Iluv iSP100, cheap, loud, small, low power consumption, board included...

-Not sure about the dropdown regulator, maybe for the screen because Gamecube use 12v, except if your screen support it.

-Batteries, try these: dc 12680

For the case it's your choice, you have the decide your design, you can buy a premade case (on polycase.com for example) that you modify, or build your own one with different plastic cases and abs cement or epoxy or whatever... So you have to decide your design and make your case, probably one of the most difficult part.

Back