Controller Transistor

midgetman104

K I've read through the motherboard trimming guide at least a thousand timesbut I can't seem to figure out what the controller transistor looks like/where it is located. Any help?

well the transistor is the mini chip that you have to connect the controller data line and am talking if you cut the mobo at a almost wtf trim

But wait that doesn't make sense, there's a different reallocation point for the data and transistor? What does it look like/where is it?

This pic shows where they are and where to relocate them. Just solder a wire connecting each color and then solder the controller data to the point that says data. You only need to relocate them if you are doing the omgwtf trim though.

33.png

Thanks for the reply bugman :D. Yea I get that part but here would the other end of the wire that soldered to the transistor point go?

midgetman104 said:
Thanks for the reply bugman :D. Yea I get that part but here would the other end of the wire that soldered to the transistor point go?
The transistor is soldered to those small vias. All you have to do is just solder a wire connecting the colors in the diagram.

Back