controller screen

okay so this isnt a finished project nor even started yet i thought this would be the best place for it so here it goes

well i have seen some fake photo-shop crap of a controller with a screen in it and it got me thinking okay i no that's fake but what if i could do that for real maybe not in the controller more so a attachment for the controller because i was playing my ps3 the other night and needed to go to the toilet being at a very important bit of the game it made me a little mad to have to pause it to go toilet and i was thinking what it there was a screen to attach and u could plug it in and go toilet or what ever and play then i done some research and relised i could most likely do this with one of tho av transmitters only using the controller for the battery or have a built in battery if it drains to much power but what do u guys think this would it b possibly or not and yes i no most av transmitters are bulky but ill try and find a small one unless u guys no a good one :dahroll:

I can't stop laughing . Sorry, but that's the funniest post I've read in a while. Other people have done what you suggested before. It's called a WVI.

i might make one but i think i might make a usb 32 in 1 card reder and extra usb ports for my ps3 40gig out of one of those ube fans i pulled apart

Back