Commission for marcello1~The Throwback64

Re: Commission for marcello1

you do very clean looking portables must be worth it. what is it like 200-300 in parts and 200-300 in labor?

Re: Commission for marcello1

6AmyWl.jpg

Calling this the Throwback64 since it's a tribute to the good ole days of portablizing.

0GC6Nl.jpg

Going to pick out paint after I go to the movies tonight.

Edit:
GC9rKl.jpg

Went ahead and made the holes for the shoulder buttons. I also taped off the labels on the back to keep it looking like a legit n64.

Spoleyo said:
What do you plan to do with the other beautiful
:facepalm: stupid iPhone. What do you plan to do with those other beautiful ZN cases? And what movie did you see, I went myself. :awesome:

Spoleyo said:
What do you plan to do with those other beautiful ZN cases?
When something doesn't 't go my way, I break it. That goes for pretty much everything.

The N64 case and all of it's parts are now painted. Pics once it dries and only if I'm satisfied with it. It looks pretty Dang good right now though. :D

nice job i like the n64 case, just thinking maybe could have put start button above expansion pack slot instead of above the c-buttons, but anyways looks good.

A centered, far-off start button has been criticized in a previous project, as it is used frequently and putting it down there would be quite out of the way. Take OOT for example. The water temple gets even more tedious because to re-equip the boots, you'd have to push the start button way far away from your hand.

alonefarmer said:
nice job i like the n64 case, just thinking maybe could have put start button above expansion pack slot instead of above the c-buttons, but anyways looks good.
Thanks for the expert advice! I've never done this before so I need all of the help I can get!! :D

Back