*CLOSED*

Re: SELLING XBOX ON CREIGSLIST

If you are gonna spell it like that, you may as well make it Kreigsliest, because it is more fun that way/

I would warn you that posting your email address like that will get it crawled by spam bots, but somehow, I think you deserve it.

HOW DO I DELETE IT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dont. You only have a 15 minute window (or something like that) to delete a post after it is made. A mod will lock it, and that will be good.

Re: SELLING XBOX ON CRAIGSLIST

Seriously man?

Can someone just ban this idiot now and save us some time?

Not ONE of his posts is constructive or intelligent. He just sounds like an annoying 8 year old who thinks toilet humor and lolcats are funny.

Im sorry, mr. intelligent. If you don't like it, why are you wasting your time posting on here if you don't like it? I put this on here because someone might be interested in buying my xbox. if your not, why are you wasting your time Commenting on here. Besides, Whenever have i mentioned anything about "toilet humor"?! Why don't you show me a intelligent post if you think you know what one is. And besides, why so serious?

Nobody wants your *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing xbox.

I third the banning notion.

I'm posting because I care. I don't like this kind of crap cluttering and degrading the forums, and if this was truly about you just trying to sell your xbox (and through craigslist lol) then you wouldn't be spamming and posting immature AVGN clips. Its not even about this one thread either, ALL of your posts are useless.

And besides... i'm new... Don't expect me to be perfect and know every rule. Cut me some slack, please.

Back