Can i make a case out of Plexiglas for a game cube portable

Re: Can i make a case out of Plexiglas for a game cube porta

project canceled already saddly, my mom wont let me take my game cube back from my lil bro (hes 4) i didnt know i gave it to him, lol. Anyway, i was worried about the adhesives being ugly if i left the case see through. I am going to mod my GBC and possibly make an nesp if i can fix it, i disabled the lockout chip and it stopped working, but i think the problem in that is the adapter to plug in the cart, i can directly touch the cart to the pins on the console and see color but if i use the connector thing i see lines moving up and down and hear a buzz from my tv/

dsv101 said:
project canceled already saddly, my mom wont let me take my game cube back from my lil bro (hes 4) i didnt know i gave it to him, lol. Anyway, i was worried about the adhesives being ugly if i left the case see through. I am going to mod my GBC and possibly make an nesp if i can fix it, i disabled the lockout chip and it stopped working, but i think the problem in that is the adapter to plug in the cart, i can directly touch the cart to the pins on the console and see color but if i use the connector thing i see lines moving up and down and hear a buzz from my tv/
WTF.

Does he ever play it?

Better yet, open it, pull the wire that connects the regulator to the DC in port (it just plugs in), then close it back, and wait for somebody to 'notice' its broken.

After that, say you want to make a GCp still, and would like the 'broken' GC for parts. When you finish your portable, say you figured out that some caps were blown out and you fixed it, as by then its too late.

You are a winrar.

ALSo a cube costs less than 10$

whoops, i forgot about this thread, im making an n64 portable as soon as i receive all the parts (look at my threads in the junk yard)

Back