CALLING ALL TRAINERS

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
Zerpnderp and I are playing through HeartGold/SoulSilver and battling each other at certain checkpoints. We figured it's be sexy if we got some other MR members to do it with us and we could have a 4 way. If this sounds like fun to you(and it does even if you don't know it) then let us know here and we can collaborate.

We're starting off the adventure with an Eevee instead of the regular starters for maximum win with the magic of Pokegen, and we can hack your save(if you're using an emulator/flashcart like we are) for you if you'd like aswell.

I specifically want Nterror, but we're taking anyone. Post here!

SS

I missed this thread at its inception.

Lemme scour my room for my Soul Silver, and I may have to partake in this.

If it makes you feel better, I played Fire Emblem: Awakening for ~15 hours yesterday.

It probably doesn't.

nterror said:
If it makes you feel better, I played Fire Emblem: Awakening for ~15 hours yesterday.

It probably doesn't.
I've heard that one is pretty amazing. I've been giving Path of Radiance a second play-through recently. I managed to fail the first time around because I didn't level Ike up appropriately and the final level became impossible. I was a sad panda.

ShockSlayer said:
Path of Radiance was legit. I forget who my favorite merc was, I just remember them kicking ass though
I'm gonna guess Boyd. He's straight up beast if you bring him along properly from the start.

Awakening is awesome because you have complete control over your army. You can completely change classes, marry two of your people to produce badass offspring, and you have an avatar unit which you can make into pretty much anything you want. Like with Pokemon, I've become a perfection lady, and I'm loving every minute of grinding.

nterror said:
Awakening is awesome because you have complete control over your army. You can completely change classes, marry two of your people to produce badass offspring, and you have an avatar unit which you can make into pretty much anything you want. Like with Pokemon, I've become a perfection lady, and I'm loving every minute of grinding.
The children thing kinda confuses me. How much time pass by in the course of the game? Path of Radiance + Radiant Dawn had to be less than five years across the two of them combined.

Also, is there anything linking the worlds of Fire Emblem series outside of direct sequels like that of PoR/RD?

All the children are born after the end of the story, but travel back in time in an attempt to change the course of history because the timeline they come from is doomed.

The child characters are awesome. Most women in the game are "mothers" and when they marry a male character, their potential child becomes recruitable.

And it's not connected to any other games, but there are DLC scenarios in which you time-travel and you meet up with and potentially recruit other Fire Emblem characters.

Back