Bud is a sneaky mofo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

DAT ASS
I made the best stash box ever. Ever. It has an interesting story behind which involves me speaking in the third person. I suggest you read up.

So bud has some items that he should have in his possession. Bud's sister knows that he has things that he shouldn't and she may go looking for them.
What's a bud to do?

Bud has a non working original SNES. Bud took the SNES and put most of the parts back in shell including the motherboard, the cart slot, the power and av jacks, and some shielding.

Bud was left with a good amount of room to hide anything he wants. Bud closed up the case with 4 philips screws for easy access later on.

The best part? Bud put it in his sisters room. You read that right HIS SISTERS ROOM. BUD IS HIDING CONTRABAND IN HIS SISTERS ROOM.

Why? Bud's sister moved out a few months back, bud turned his room into a work area and moved into his sisters room. 4 months later the Sega came back. So instead of bud moving again bud's sister just moved into his old room. Bud didn't take everything that belonged to him out of that room. Bud left his working SNES in there. She'll never know the difference.

The second best part? The led still lights up when you turn it on. AS FAR AS THE Sega KNOWS ITS JUST A SNES BECAUSE THE LED LIGHTS UP. *Can'tSayThisOnTV* THAT IS BADASS.

Bud hopes you've enjoyed his story and hopes it inspires you to be sneaky like bud.

Here is a real sneaky thing to do. Get a new rom chip for any cartridge that uses one. Use a computer to program your passwords or secret stuff onto it. On the outside it look like a bad game but on the inside ot has your secrets.

Take the mobo out, cut off the ports, hot glue them to their cutouts. Take off the cartridge connector, glue that in as well. Wire the power supply of the SNES through the switch to the LED. Pad the inside with a little something, and bam, even more space.

Nice stash box, as long as you're not hiding anything bad. ;)

If I did that, she would know something was up because it wouldn't weigh as much as a stock one. We grew up on the SNES and the genesis. She isn't stupid. ;)

pLover said:
Magical gnomes?
Ohshi-

Well, I killed all the gnomes. :gonk: I couldn't keep them now that plover spilled the beans.

Now I put something better in there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back