Broken JXD 7800b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vad1er

I bought a JXD s7800b off of amazon for cheap. They shipped it from china in a paper bag and it arrived broken. Screen and digitizer. I cannot return it. Even if I win the amazon A to Z claim I will have to keep it. I been looking around for a replacement digitizer and LCD screen. I can hear sounds when I push the buttons as if it is trying to work. Any suggestions on where I can get the replacement parts. Also the battery does not seem to hold any charge. Thanks in advance. Maybe someone wants to buy it or trade for it. It is thick enough I think to build a ps2 portable. All suggestions appreciated.

No ideas guys? Does't anyone know of a compatible digitizer and screen? I bought a sheild while waiting for this to be delivered so don't really need it for gaming but thought it would still be useful for stuff that I won't do with my shield like rooting it. I won't root the sheild because I was reading on the XDA forum about a lot of people who have problems with it game streaming after rooting. Anyway the jxd is a 7 inch screen and it comes unlocked. Too bad these sellers in china are crooks. Avoid price-angels, and the fake pwnage on amazon. Priceangel shipped this loosely in a paper bag. Pwnage never shipped it at all. Overall I waited 3 months for a broken device. It is a pretty thick case though so might be good for a portable. :(

This can be marked as closed. My son got it working through the mini hdmi port. Loads fine but when he popped off the back cover we could see that the LCD screen was plugged in correctly so I assume it was broken during shipping. Amazon gave me the money to ship it ups return. Upon arrival I get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back