- Internal 251 blocks memorycard on slot A
- SD-Gecko for Horebrew and Emulators with adaptor for extra Memorycard
- Wiikey Fusion modchip for SD game load
- 4 player external support
- Internal speakers met switching headphone jack
- AV-outwith original Nintendo AV cable plug
- Rumble function 3GS
- Li-Ion 7.2v 6800mAH "2h30 to 3h00 gametime"
- Original Gamecube powerbrick for wall power and 7.2 Smartcharger for batteries

Took me a long time to complete but I'm satisfied with the result.
Might do a little after case work whem I have the time.

I would like to thank everybody on the Forum for their support and help.
And a special thank you to all the Guide makers: Ashen, Zenloc,...

Hope you enjoy it.

You don't see yellow portables that often, after seeing this I don't know why they aren't more common. Yellow looks pretty sleek for a handheld. Great portable!

When I first saw your worklog, I honestly wasn't expecting much. But wow, this is my favorite Cube since Tchays Envision (the cube that inspired me to make my own.) This looks really nice. What did you use for the case? Is it comfortable?

Nice job, that shade of yellow works way better than I would expect for some reason.

Dyxlesci said:
When I first saw your worklog, I honestly wasn't expecting much. But wow, this is my favorite Cube since Tchays Envision (the cube that inspired me to make my own.) This looks really nice. What did you use for the case? Is it comfortable?

I use the two tops of the same type of a breadbox. They where $4 a piece so not very expensive.
It's really comfortable to hold. The start button is a little out of reach but not really an issue.

Thanks to all again for the compliments. The collor is one of the things I like most. It really stands out. Good thing I listend to my girlfriend.

Back