Billy Mays, Por Que?!

Dun dun dun dun dun ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

In all seriousness, there's so many celebrity deaths recently. It's sad.

Conspiracies anyone? ;)

XCVG said:
Dun dun dun dun dun ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

In all seriousness, there's so many celebrity deaths recently. It's sad.

Conspiracies anyone? ;)

4 this week. :eek:

Edit- why so many duns? it should only be three.

Basement_Modder said:
Edit- why so many duns? it should only be three.
No no, that's correct.

ALSO: Danny Elfman or Chris Sarandon next.
That's where my money is, one of those two.

I don't know why, but I have the strange feeling that Morgan Freeman will die soon. Or maybe he will live forever, and prove me wrong... :(

J.D said:
I don't know why, but I have the strange feeling that Morgan Freeman will die soon. Or maybe he will live forever, and prove me wrong... :(

He was already in a movie in which the entire plot was him dying- the bucket list.

Someone said this,
Right now he is climbing the stairs of heaven Repairing each crack of the ancient holy stairs with his trusty mighty putty. As he lays his eyes on God, greeting him at the pearly white gates. He smirks through his beard. With this signature smile, he unleashes his roar... "BILLY MAYS HERE!"

20090629.jpg

ShockSlayer said:
That great, glad to see now one is really actually glad he died, or I will striketh you down.
'Course we're not glad. That dude was awesome. He broke all the rules of advertising and yet could sell you paper clip for a low one time cost of $14.99, but if you act now he'll quadruple the offer!

One time, he was a guest on the Tyra Banks show. He bet her he could sell ANYTHING, so she gave him her empty coffee cup. He went to the mall with a few others, and was selling the little cardboard sleeves as the "Slip'n'grip". A huge crowd gathered, but nobody bought them... Till he started autographing them. :lol:

"With it's memory-flex technology, it will bend into the exact right shape to match your hot beverage cup!"

I just heard that he was signed on to do commercials for Taco Bell. This is seriously depressing. Now I know that I missed out on seeing Billy Mays do a Taco Bell commercial :(.

Back