Bibin and I have made a game.

Music reminds me of an old TMNT game for the Gameboy. Art direction looks really cool, too.

grossaffe said:
Music reminds me of an old TMNT game for the Gameboy. Art direction looks really cool, too.

I was thinking the same thing. Except the NES TMNT.

We aren't doing mobile devices any more, it's too much of a pain. All the levels are different colors, some are red.

Needs more gunmetal grey, and bad voice actors trying to do emotional death scenes whilst a poor orchestra flaxs themselves.

Just kidding, it looks good.

Hatman was just Bibin's. The problem with that game was that it wasn't fun. GitM has a lot of the same kind of puzzle platform elements, but it's more rounded and fun, and more challenging too.

Looks fun I'd play it. Let me know when/if you decide to kickstart the thing I'll donate.

I helped!

Beta: "We've got this little ghost bro. He runs around a thing. There's gears I guess. We need more though. Why is he there and what do you do? You're good at stories."

Aux: "Put little computahs that he's got to find to fix 'em. He's a ghost mechanic in a old dangerous factory. Or a giant machine. Call it Ghost in the Machine. That's a thing."

All the programming and fun-ness credit goes to Beta and Bibin though. And the art. Dayum. Did you know that's 4-color!? It's literally black, light gray, dark gray, and white. That's it. And it looks gorgeous.

Except the saws from earlier builds, they looked a little mangle-y. You tried though, you tried so hard.

Back