Best Game Of All Time.

Nintendott

Nintendo for EVAR!
What do think is the best game of all time ?

Tell me.

I think that the Legend Of Zelda, but im not sure witch of em are best.

That's a series, not a game.

Sonic 3C for the genesis. Sadly, it wasn't released, and the closest thing we have is Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Bibin said:
That's a series, not a game.

Sonic 3C for the genesis. Sadly, it wasn't released, and the closest thing we have is Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

No offence.. but how can the greatest game ever be one that isnt released?

i cant pick just one.
ICO
Portal
Shadow of The Colossus
are the first three that come to mind. :awesome:

-Arrow-> said:
epicelite said:
-Arrow-> said:
I'm also using a series

Loz/halo

two acually...

>Implying that halo has done a single original thing, ever.

:neutral2:

:wtf: Halo (all 3) is still one of the best games of all time

and i forgot to say portal too
actually, for once i agree wholly with EE. halo is just another shooter. albeit one where you may as well be playing in god mode.

-Arrow-> said:
epicelite said:
-Arrow-> said:
I'm also using a series

Loz/halo

two acually...

>Implying that halo has done a single original thing, ever.

:neutral2:

:wtf: Halo (all 3) is still one of the best games of all time

and i forgot to say portal too

Name ONE thing that Halo has done that another game did not do before it.

ONE THING.

My favorite (console) games (in no particular order)

Halo, Fable, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Fallout 3, Half Life 2, Portal, Super Money Ball, Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Soul Calibur 4, Call of Duty 4, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Cave Story, Final scotch tape the wires (better than solder imo), Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic and Knuckles, Super Mario World, Super Mario Allstars, Earthbound, Mother 1, Secret of Mana 2, Kirby Super Star, Doom, Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Cop, Daytona Racing USA, Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Dracula X), Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Bushido Blades 2, Mega Man X1, X2, X3,, Mega Man 1, 2, 9, Diablo 2, Tony Hawk's Pro Scater 4, Tony Hawk's Underground, Mortal Kombat, Rygar, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Stadium 2, Mario Kart 64, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Link to the Past, Rygar, Crystalis, Star Ocean, Metroid, Act Raiser, Contra, F-Zero, Rush'n Attack, Tetris, Galaga, Dungeons & Dragons Tower of Doom, Kirby's Adventure, Ninja Gaiden, Dig Dug, Excitebike, Paperboy, Fire Emblem Radient Dawn, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Breakout, Dragon's Curse, Ghosts and Goblins, Rocket Knight Adventures, Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge, Space Harrier, Altered Beast (RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!), Golden Axe 3, Deja Vu, Sonic CD, and probably some others that I have forgotten.

I guess I have no "favorite game", but I enjoy these games every time I play them.

kirby series, mario series, link to the past, pokemans, megaman 1-6 & 9, contra series katamari series, ghost n goblins cooking mama, tetris,
ETC

Back