Best casing for a Snes/NESp?

Hey guys I have the FC Twin and I unscrewed it and I figure Ill make a SNES/NES portable thats possible right? Well even if it's not I'll make it possible and I was wondering what the best Casing for both of those would be? Oh yeah and I was making a GCp before I was making a SNES/NESp but it was getting expensive and Im to young for a real job so I have to work at a farm for money and that don't pay to good :cry4:

There is no best casing. If you just want to mod a premade case, a Polycase ZN-40 or ZN-45 is a good choice for a wide range of consoles. An AG-85 from the same company would work for smaller ones. Of course, there are all sorts of cases you can buy or mod. The Datamax (a useless toy computer IIRC) comes to mind.

Alternatively, you can build or vacuform a case.

XCVG said:
There is no best casing. If you just want to mod a premade case, a Polycase ZN-40 or ZN-45 is a good choice for a wide range of consoles. An AG-85 from the same company would work for smaller ones. Of course, there are all sorts of cases you can buy or mod. The Datamax (a useless toy computer IIRC) comes to mind.

What about the Sega Nomad, would the whole thing fit in there?

Face_Palm_by_magicswordz.jpg

buckykatt321 said:
OMFGCAPS said:
i'm sure it is... bibin fit an n64 in a nomad

why didnt he get credit for it yet though?
Oh yeah I saw that it was awesome :awesome: but Samjc3 that picture is WAY too big
its too big on purpose. that man is so retarded as to deserve a 15 megapixel facepalm. :dahroll:

buckykatt321 said:
XCVG said:

What about the Sega Nomad, would the whole thing fit in there?

You could more than likely fit a retro duo board in there though it might require a little bit of sanding.

I am pretty sure a retro duo or fc twin can fit in a nomad. It may be a tight fit, but remember kids: the tighter, the better!

Back